Back analysis and pathologies
Damages to buildings or structures due to avalanches or snow-creeping are fortunately rare. However, they allow valuable feedback for which Engineerisk uses its additional civil engineering skills to:
- - Identify, assess and understand damages
- - Analyze the conditions of destructive events
- - Adapt the operational and / or regulatory protection strategy
- - Propose corrective measures in relation to Client, Contractor, Architects, civil-engineering designers…
- - Contribute to the improvement of practices by participating in different working groups and developing new methods
At the same time, Engineerisk verifies and attests the dimensioning notes of the protection systems according to French standards of the NFP95-30x series (supporting structures) or the Swiss Guidelines.
Engineerisk also assists independently and privately all entities who wish to improve or develop innovative solutions through its R&D support as covered by its French Research and innovation Tax Credit approvals.